|Posted:||70 days ago|
Kotlin Engineer - London - Hybrid - Up to £100,000 on offer
A team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about making a difference for small and medium-sized businesses in the FinTech space are looking for Kotlin Engineers at all levels to join the team. They are a business that is backed financially through a recent funding round via a Tier 1 Bank and want individuals who can learn, adapt and deliver results in an exciting growth period.
You will build customer centric financial products and actively engage across cross-functional product teams in a wide adoption of modern tools & techniques.
In a typical week, your tasks will include:
- A combination of software, system design and development of APIs.
- Contributing to the build, release testing, integration and deployment process across all production environments with adoption to automation.
To succeed in this Java role:
- Strong background in JVM software engineering, design, architecture and delivery.
- Knowledge of key phases of software delivery and development methodologies.
It would be highly desirable to have:
- Java /Kotlin
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Banking or finance preferred but not essential
What you need to do now:
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to George Wilson, or call me now on +447918985197.