Rochester, United States
|Posted:||111 days ago|
|Location:||Rochester, United States|
Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor – Medical Device
Xplore Life Science is recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor to join a leading medical device company. This role is suitable for someone who would like to oversee the development and maintenance of in-scope quality management system processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain all processes within the scope of the Quality Assurance Team
- Facilitate continuous improvement for all processes within the scope of the Quality Assurance Team, working with subject matter experts and business unit leaders
- Ensure all quality requirements are met for all activities performed by the Quality Assurance Team
- Accountable for overall staffing, planning, training, and employee relations to achieve objectives and key performance indicators for in-scope processes
- Leadership skills to effectively define roles and responsibilities
- Strong management skills to plan, lead, delegate and control processes within the scope of this position
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively communicate to both employees and management
Why should you apply now?
- The site has had investment recently so you would be working with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
- The company tends to promote within, there is possibility to be promoted to a senior role within the first 12 months
- The salary will range between £100,000 - £120,000
If you have QA managerial experience, please apply now!