, United States
Client: A leading Dutch Media Company
Location: Hybrid remote and Hilversum
This client is a leading commercial TV group in The Netherlands. With their own complementary channels, targeting a diverse audience of viewers across Europe. Its media offer combines strong daytime & access line-up, daily soaps, talk shows & magazines publications. We are looking for a Business Analyst to work within the advertising department, supporting the biggest entertainment formats in the Netherlands on becoming data-driven, with plans to create a new centralised data warehouse. You will bring advanced knowledge in this field, supporting the company goal of centralising all data into one environment to create single truth reporting.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Are an experienced business analyst who is confident in working on a data project, using different source systems and understands what data mapping and data modelling is.
- You are analytical and have a strong ability to communicate business needs across different teams
- Any experience in a commercial or media setting, will really support you (not a must have) and serve you well in understanding the topics at hand.
- You have a natural curiosity to understand why things are done a certain way, how certain processes have come into existence and whether they still serve their purpose. You don’t hold back to question what’s given and have a drive to understand the business needs beyond theoretical objectives.
- Working in Agile and Hybrid working conditions comes natural to you.
The team works in English and Dutch – in a Scrum environment.
There is a lot of flexibility and freedom in this mature work environment. The company is even experimenting with unlimited holidays and running a POC. The company dynamic is ambitious, team oriented, and described as a very friendly. They maintain an supportive work environment where everyone pulls together for group objectives and supports one another.
What this role offers you:
- Clear professional development opportunities in a supportive and innovative work environment.
- 25 vacation days (Piloting unlimited vacation days)
- Work life balance within a Hybrid working model.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Reimbursement of office travel, and WFH expenses.
- Friendly team environment, and ambitious working atmosphere in a dynamic company.
- A beautiful and easily accessible office in Hilversum.