Santa Clara, California, United States
|Posted:||53 days ago|
|Location:||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|Salary:||£190000 - £200000 per annum|
Are you looking to make a change in the world? Then join an agricultural robotics company that is changing the way we think of traditional farming. AI technology is automating the cultivating process taking out all of the harmful chemicals that are normally used.
The Senior Embedded Controls Software Engineer will be the main point of contact leading all efforts in this area.
You will need to discuss and work closely with hardware engineers, AI engineers and system engineers.
- Develop drivers to handle multiple actions in parallel
- Develop control loops to actuate our arms reliably and on schedule
- Ensure actuation robustness by creating and driving extensive coverage test plans to handle any environmental conditions in the fields
- Work on low-level real-time components of the system
- Development in C and C++
- embedded development in bare metal and real-time OS
- Experience developing and tuning control systems
- Experience controlling hydraulic systems
- Experience with standard communication buses
- Experience implementing and simulating controls and estimation algorithms for dynamic systems.