Berlin, Berlin, Germany
|Posted:||46 days ago|
|Location:||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Salary:||€40 per hour|
Job Title: Senior iOS/iPadOS Developer
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Fully remote in EU
To strengthen the iOS development team, our client is looking for an experienced iOS/iPadOS developer. You will be working on the 3D & AR room planner app, as well as their modular developed frameworks which are used internally and also in their customer’s apps.
What you will do:
- Lead and mentor junior developer team members
- Improve functionality and quality of our products using latest Apple technologies.
- Develop new features in close coordination with design and product marketing.
- Work in a small agile team using SCRUM.
- Learn and grow together with your team members.
- Passion for developing in Swift with a strong background in iOS/iPadOS frameworks (UIKit, SwiftUI).
- Knowledge in any of the following: RealityKit, ARKit, SceneKit.
- Experience in working with mobile backend frameworks (like Google Firebase) a plus.
- Excellent 3D math knowledge, and deep experience with computer graphics and 3D programming.
- An understanding of software architecture, clean code, and best practices.