|Posted:||49 days ago|
|Salary:||SEK800 per hour|
Cloud Engineer - API Gateway
1 day per week on-site in Malmo
The DevOps team is growing and to be able to continue delivering great results, an AWS API Gateway Specialist that is not afraid of taking the lead and being a doer. To fit the agile team, you need to be a senior engineer with proven experience in Cloud computing platforms. As an agile AWS API Gateway Specialist, you will have a highly collaborative role and work closely with other agile delivery teams.
Required Experience / Competences
• Hands-on Development experience working with APIs and API Gateway products.
• Advanced knowledge of the implementation of API service architectures (SOAP, REST) with one of the market-leading API management tools such as AWS API Gateway and/or Kong and/or WSO2 and/or Apigee, etc.,
• Contribute to 3rd level support (troubleshooting) and support of incident, change, problem management processes in collaboration with clients, 2nd level support and providers
• Knowledge of WebSocket APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH2.0 (incl. grant types and scopes), OpenID Connect, JWT, etc.)
• Comprehensive understanding of mobile, cloud, on-premise and hybrid solutions as well as containers and delivery platforms.
• Experience with terraform and lambda will be an added advantage
Nice to have
• Design and implement gateway policies – e.g. for exposing APIs, and automation of API ecosystem.
• Deploying cloud-native applications and monitoring and supporting a Kubernetes environment.
• In-depth knowledge of backend server components, APIs, and performance tuning.
• Technical knowledge in a PaaS, SaaS and IaaS environment.
• Engineering of API Gateway enhancements, e.g. self-services for DevOps, log integration, improvements for monitoring and capacity management.
• Engineer and execute infrastructure lifecycle tasks on our API Gateways.
• Experience with network protocols and technologies: TCP / IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, VPN, LDAP, Internet.
• Profound experience in HTTP, XML/XSD, JSON, SOAP, REST and the various Web Service standards (WS-*)
• Experience as a developer of Web service-based integration scenarios, adept at working with testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman, WebSocket utilities.
• Understand microservice patterns and concepts and how to apply them to problem-solving
• Experience working in an agile organization.