|Posted:||42 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF110 - CHF120 per hour|
Source Group are partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation who are looking to hire a Senior Tableau Developer to join the team.
This is a long-term Freelance role, and successful applicants must be based / willing to relocate to Switzerland full-time.
We are looking for a strong Tableau developer with excellent experience with Tableau Desktop.
• Be responsible for the development and improvements of Tableau Dashboards based on user requirements from different teams/departments.
• Work closely with the data team on data preparation and integration requirements for Tableau dashboards
• Come up with creative and impactful solutions by understanding user-reporting pain points and employing visualization best practices.
• Be a subject matter expert on all topics related to Tableau Desktop and stay up to date on upcoming new features
• Providing technical support on Tableau Desktop to analysts in other business areas
• User/permissions management for the Tableau server
• Conceptual, planning, and organizational skills in projects and the ability to organize and prioritize yourself
- Excellent Tableau Desktop skills
- At least 5 years of work experience including a minimum 1 year with Tableau
- Strong understanding of understanding Level of Detail, dashboard actions, and table calculations, and you are comfortable optimizing calculations for performance
- Experience with using multiple data sources with Tableau (SQL Server, Cube, Excel, etc) Basic understanding of SQL and ability to easily manipulate and transform data
- Good understanding of data modelling
- Good understanding of Tableau server (maintenance, upgrades)
- Excellent stakeholder management and requirements-gathering skills
For more information please get in touch.