San Jose, California, United States
|Posted:||41 days ago|
|Location:||San Jose, California, United States|
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityTitle: Senior Technical Embedded Software Lead, Network Communications
Location: Fremont, CA
Are you looking to enhance your career within the electric vehicle industry? We are working with one of the fastest-growing luxury EV companies in the United States. Their vehicles are top-of-the-line and have made everlasting impressions on the industry.
We are looking for skilled
to join an elite team of developers. Work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. If you are looking to help create a sustainable future then look no further.
We are currently hiring
Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Network communications.
This position requires an experienced professional with a primary focus on the design and implementation of the automotive Ethernet network
- Design and develop the in-vehicle Ethernet communication network
- Evaluate and contribute to communication architecture
- Collaborate with electrical engineering on resource and I/O requirements
- Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to integrate onboard security features
- Specify and develop functional and performance test plans Qualifications
- Experience in Ethernet switch bring-up and configuration
- Expertise in embedded development concepts
- Experience in diagnosing Ethernet-based communication issues
- Working knowledge of network protocol and performance analyzers
- C/C++ programming experience
- Knowledge of Time Sensitive Networks specifications
- Development experience in the automotive industry
Apply Now or email email@example.com for more information.