Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
|Posted:||43 days ago|
|Location:||Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|Salary:||€60 - €70 per hour|
Project Engineer - Freelance - Germany - 12 months - Automotive
My client, who is in the automotive industry is looking for Multiple
for an initial period of 12 months on a freelance basis.
Urgent role - interview this and next week!
• You develop and optimize drive trains for future requirements
• The implementation of functions in Engine Control Units (ECU) using Matlab/Simulink and/or ASCET is also one of your tasks
• You validate functions at module level (Model in the Loop - MiL) and support function validation on the test vehicle and engine test bench
• You create functional documentation and calibration guidelines
• You create functional requirements and are responsible for the subsequent implementation
• You present the project results to the customer
- MiL – Model in Loop
- Experience on Powertrain systems is a plus
- Some German speaking will be required B1 at least
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
asap / later start possibl
12 months (will extend further, up to 2 years)
Remote but must be located in Germnay
€60-€70 per hour (Depending on experience)
If you, or anyone else are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please respond with your most up to date CV and a time to speak as soon as possible.
Email - email@example.com