Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
|Posted:||43 days ago|
|Location:||Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|Salary:||€60 - €75 per hour|
Job Title: Project Engineer
Contract Type: Freelance
Location: Cologne (Alsdorf Office) – Hybrid working 40% remote – Have to be able to get on site 2-3 times per week.
Contract Length: 12 months
Rate: €60-€75 p/h (D.O.E)
Start date: ASAP
Project: Euro 7 Diesel Powertrain – Long-term project
AutomotiveMy client, who is in the automotive industry is looking for Multiple DeNOx Calibration Engineers for an initial period of 12 months on a freelance basis. Urgent role - interview this and next week!
- As part of a dynamic team, you will meet the challenges of the latest DeNOx technology in the field of diesel applications for cars, trucks and off-road applications
- You work with the most advanced development tools and the latest techniques to solve current problems in the calibration of SCR and LNT systems
- You are responsible for the planning, supervision, implementation and evaluation of test series on modern engine/roller dynamometers as well as investigations with current exhaust after treatment models and prototypes on the road and test tracks.
- You analyse a wide variety of measurements and clearly present the results in customer reports and meetings
- You will take part in worldwide test drives, from Scandinavia to Spain to South Africa, from America to Europe to Asia.
- You examine the behaviour of the system in the various climate zones under the most extreme conditions from -25°C to >35°C and all conceivable heights up to well over 4000m
- You are connected to companies from all over the world and maintain customer contact
- SCR Systems experience
- INCA Experience
- Diesel Passenger car/Heavy duty vehicle experience
- Strong English speaking – German speaking is a big plus
- Driving Licence required (EU Category B)
- Able to go on test trips (Austria, Sweden, Spain, Finland, Switzerland)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format to email@example.com with the subject “DeNOX Calibration Engineer”