|Posted:||35 days ago|
Cyber Security Awareness and Culture Specialist
- Workload: 100 %
- Location: Stockholm
- 6-month contract Rate Depends on experience
What you will do: As a Cyber Security Culture Specialist, your main objective is to drive the long-term adoption of secure behaviours by the company workforce. You are empowering our colleagues to be part of the team protecting the company. You will change behaviours and encourage good habits by co-creating a security culture program and leading fun and positive change initiatives from start to finish for our 180 000 colleagues globally, ultimately developing a culture of security and reducing the human risk in security.
In your day-to-day:
- Contributing to the development of the security culture strategy and program, in line with security strategy and business direction
- Leading parts of the security culture program. This could mean, for example:
- Developing and delivering communication campaigns (such as new presentations, infographics, videos, posters or newsletters)
- Developing and delivering training activities, for all staff or for targeted audiences (senior management, IT professionals…)
- Sourcing, testing, and deploying new solutions simplifying security for colleagues (for example a password manager or DLP nudges)
- Measuring workforce behaviours and culture
- Collecting data from questionnaires or technological solutions
- Assessing gaps, taking focused remediation actions, and proving the effect of the program
- Supporting the organisation in making security accessible, understandable, and easy
Skills and opportunities:
- This is a great opportunity to contribute with your experience from creating or participating in the creation and delivery of technology culture, awareness or training programs.
- You have experience not only with IT and/or cyber security but also with behaviour change and communications. You have a proven record in behaviour analysis and impacting them long-term.
- You have great communication skills: you are a storyteller and can influence people with beautiful content.
This is a full-time position located in Stockholm.
Send me your CV and lets have a call