|Posted:||42 days ago|
The purpose of the role is to manage (implement, integrate, configure and administer) cyber security components in order to support the provision of operational security services
The aim of your Services is to support the provision of other services such as security analysis and incident handling, and carry out fine-tuned configuration and customization of cyber defence components in order to maximize their efficiency and performance whilst minimizing the amount of false positive detection ratio.
Candidate needs to be approved EU Secret
- ITIL process implementation and improvement
- Installs configures, maintains and upgrades cyber security components
- Monitor managed components and manage incidents and problems (ITIL definitions)
- Tune performances
- Perform day-to-day system management such as o user access management o patch management
- Harden system and network components
- Develop, maintain and roll out reference configurations (ITIL release and deployment management)
- Implement and follow security policies
- Elaborate and maintain system inventory/CMDB, system documentation, and operating procedures
- Ensure appropriate testing before applying changes
- Design, develop, install, configure, test, monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade cyber security infrastructure
- Identify security requirements, based on need or translate high-level security requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Ensure DRP through appropriate backup methods to ensure RTO is met.
- Ensure service continuity for the managed components to defined SLAs.
- Ensure capacity planning Support security monitoring use-case engineering
- Security events collection technical design.
- Integration of log sources into a SIEM solution.
- Elaboration and translation of the security monitoring policy into monitoring rules Investigate, diagnose and solve system-related problems
- Contribute to defining network design policies, philosophies and criteria
- Craft, fine-tune and validate low-level intrusion detection rules for network and host protection
- Develop, test and roll out new releases of Identity and Access Management solutions
- VMWare VSPHERE and ESXi Technologies
- Windows Operating Systems
- Linux Servers (redhat, Debian)
- NetAPP Storage NAS/SAN
- Oracles Databases
- Cisco IOS
Ideally, suitable candidates will hold relevant security certifications such as, but not limited to;
- GCED (GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender)
- GCUX (GIAC Certified UNIX Security Administrator)
- ENSA (EC-Council Certified Network Administrator)
- Microsoft Certified System Center Configuration Manager
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or an equivalent certification recognized internationally (subject to acceptance as a valid credential by the Contracting EU-I)
- GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler)