Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England
|Posted:||39 days ago|
|Location:||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England|
|Salary:||$45000 - $55000 per annum|
Regulatory Affairs Specialist – Medical Device
Xplore Life Science is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to join a team that is responsible for collecting, evaluating, organising, communicating, and understanding of information relating to regulatory requirements for new and existing products.
- To ensure that the business goals are achieved in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate in project teams to provide regulatory input into cross-departmental product development and international registration projects
- Independently create and maintain product technical files and product design
- Prepare documentation and product registration dossiers to support global regulatory submissions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Regulatory Affairs ideally within medical devices but would consider pharma or biocidal industries
- Understanding of regulatory requirements where the company markets its products Globally, including EU, UK, APAC, USA
- The ability to work on own initiative within the remit of the role
Why should you apply now?
- The company has a global presence with a number of international offices
- They offer hybrid working
- The salary ranges between £45,000 - £55,000 + benifits
If you have Regulatory Affairs experience,
please apply now!