United States, United States,
|Posted:||32 days ago|
|Location:||United States, United States,|
This is an exciting long-term contract for a global pharmaceutical organization. The role is 100% remote in the USA and is full-time hours. You will be working within global regulatory operations.
- Lead and deliver Regulatory Affairs advisory services, including Sub Management, M&A initiatives, RIM remediation, etc.
- Define and build solutions for clients based on the scope of work
- Build leadership connections & networks with global Regulatory leaders
- Contribute to the organizations top-line growth and profitability by ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Represent in governance meetings with clients and on oral presentations supporting new business
- Bachelor's degree required in science, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in Regulatory Affairs, either Strategy, Information Management or Operations
- A deep understanding of Life Sciences eco-system and the current market dynamics
- Prior experience running large-scale RA projects within the industry
- Proven project management skills