|Posted:||32 days ago|
|Salary:||£600 - £800 per day|
We’re looking for a Security Engineer with a focus on Application Security and Automation to join our Security Squad in Tallinn or London. You will be responsible for working with the wider engineering teams to secure the global security features of Wise products and internal systems.
For our customers, using us should feel as simple as sending a text message. Yet behind our app and website lies a complex, one-of-a-kind engine of currencies and routes that’s being designed, built and powered by our talented teams in cities around the world. With new capabilities being built every day, there’s still a lot to figure out, and we can’t do it alone.
- This role is available to be worked fully remote and outside of IR35.
- Rates Dependant on Experience
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Engineering Team:
- Working closely with product engineers and finding new ways to protect our customer data and funds;
- Developing new tools and automation for discovering and aggregating security vulnerabilities;
- Investigating new opportunities for optimizing the way developers address and remediate security vulnerabilities;
- Working on streamlining our product vulnerability discovery and lifecycle management across engineering teams;
Is this you?
- You are passionate about Application Security and everything around it;
- You have worked within a production environment and understand the security risk regarding Continuous Integration/Delivery;
- You have a solid development experience in Python;
- You know how to deploy and run services in Kubernetes;
- You have worked or experience in Applications/Mobile penetration testings, researching and bug bounty programs;
- You have experience with security tooling (commercial or open source) such as SAST, DAST and SCA;
- Great communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to other team members;
- Are able to run your projects in collaboration with other teams and find the path for success;
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Previous experience with Threat Modelling and Bug Bounty programs;
- Understand how a modern development workflow works;
- A basic understanding of statistics and Machine Learning;