|Posted:||20 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF46.08 per hour|
This is an exciting long term contract opportunity to work for a top-10 pharmaceutical company based in Aargau, Switzerland. You are responsible for the performance of laboratory-specific activities such as analyses, maintenance, calibration, and qualification of analytical equipment.
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Completed apprenticeship as a laboratory assistant or equivalent training
- English & German Language skills (Oral & Written - Professional working proficiency
- Working knowledge of GMP and HSE
- Practical working experience using laboratory equipment, testing; quality control sampling