District of Columbia, District of Columbia, United States
|Posted:||7 days ago|
|Location:||District of Columbia, District of Columbia, United States|
|Salary:||$180000 - $220000 per annum|
Do you have cyber security experience, and are you seeking a new job in Washington? Source Group International is looking for a full-time Lead Critical Incident Response Center Analyst, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Lead CIRC Analyst, you will lead teams, processes, and technologies with the overarching goal of detecting, investigating, and responding to threats targeting the company's US operations and infrastructure.
In this Lead CIRC Analyst role, you will address these areas, among others:
- Monitor multiple security-related information sources to manage incidents related to cyber, privacy, and data protection for the firm's data, infrastructure, and products
- Lead your team as it surveys the firm's networks for signs of a breach, malware, or unauthorized access
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining incident response plans, playbooks, and procedures
- Direct your team in all data collection and the analysis of Incident Response data.
To apply for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or equivalent information security, privacy, risk, compliance, project management or a similar discipline from an accredited college or university. You will also require the following:
- At least 5 years of experience handling security-related incidents
- Experience identifying and responding to advanced threats and threat actor TTPs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with the ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills, in particular in leading or contributing to global and multi-functional analyst SOC teams.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Lead Critical Incident Response Center Analyst position in Washington, so please contact Source Group International today.
Source Group International – Award-Winning International Recruitment Specialists, bringing together three brands. Our group of brands is niche recruitment businesses within Technology & Life Sciences. As a business, we believe in doing better every day. It’s who we are, and it’s what unites us. The SGI mission is simple; we are dedicated to the highest level of customer service, driving sustainable improvement, and investing in our people. Our vision is to be a diverse, inclusive, and innovative organization, helping people and companies discover their potential.