Amsterdam Zuidoost, Provincie Noord-Holland, Netherlands
|Posted:||62 days ago|
|Location:||Amsterdam Zuidoost, Provincie Noord-Holland, Netherlands|
|Salary:||€10500 per month|
We are working with a global financial institution driven by technology, who are looking to bring on board an expert lead IAM, who will manage international teams and act as a strategic partner to the Global Head of IAM.
From day one, there is a clear career path set out for you and if you are a successor in the role, there is a clear trajectory after 2-3 years to be promoted to the Global Head of IAM.
IAM you focus on leading and developing the team who performs assessments, defines and owns the IAM standards and process models, advises on improvements, creates accompanying reports on various IAM topics.
1. Define Strategy and set clear objectives for IAM
2. Build a story
3. Leads the team IAM Governance & Compliance
4. Lead complex assessments
5. Proactively engage with stakeholders and translate IAM objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in IAM or field of IT Security
- Subject matter expert in IAM
- Ideally certified in one of the following: CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM and/or RE
- Proven track record with leading assessments
- English speaking