|Posted:||42 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF35 - CHF42 per hour|
Xplore life sciences are recruiting for an Administration Assistant with experience working for Medical Departments within the Pharmaceuticals / Biotech industry for a Global Pharmaceuticals company.
The role is based in Allschwill Switzerland and expected to last for 9 months.
The position will be within the Global Commercial Team to ensure an efficient and smooth day-to-day team operation and increase our effectiveness by optimizing administrative processes.
- Supporting the team in all general administrative tasks (e.g. calendar management, arranging meetings, TC/VC/web conferencing, catering, travel organization, expense management, etc.)
- Helping to ensure that Functional commitments and deadlines are met
- Supporting Line Managers with onboarding of new employees (incl. interview scheduling), organizing IT equipment and workspace
- Maintaining the department's office infrastructure using corporate support functions like IT and Facility Management
- Ensuring that the Function conforms to corporate requirements (SOPs, Guidelines etc.)
- Management, tracking and following up on commercial team's contracts, work orders and invoices according to the official procedures.
- Maintaining the internal communication and document sharing platforms related to commercial department
- As needed/requested, working on specific projects
- Collaborating closely with the Executive Assistant of the CCO
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant would be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting a team (ideally within Pharmaceutical company)
- Proven record of working in a lively, international environment
- Desire to be pro-active and create a positive experience for others
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and multitask
- Excellent social and communication skills with a strong service orientation
- Proven record to perform effectively under pressure, keeping timelines
- Excellent computer skills, such as in MS O365 suite of applications
- Good team player with the ability to work independently and cope in a busy environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English; German and / or French would be a plus