C#/Visual Studio Developer
|Posted:||53 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF110000 - CHF130000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus & Pension Contributions|
LOCATION / GENEVA / BOCHUM / ANNECY
Our industry-leading solution empowers developers to write quality code and improve existing code, enabling them to focus on what they love and maximize their value for businesses. Our open source and commercial products support 30 programming languages and are trusted by over 400,000 organizations worldwide.
As a C# developer, you will join our team in the development of a plugin for popular IDEs (including Visual Studio) aimed at helping developers fix code quality and security issues on the fly. You will be responsible for improving the experience of our analyzers in the IDE, as well as ensuring a seamless integration with our server products.
- Develop and improve our product, SonarLint for Visual Studio
- Ensure a great developer experience with our analyzers in the IDE
- Collaborate with team members and product managers on defining new features and product functionality
- Engage with the open-source community and integrate their feedback
- Lead technical initiatives and improve processes within the team
- Experience developing Visual Studio extensions
- Strong C# development skills with a focus on clean code principles
- Strong engineering skills and understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Knowledge of source code quality practices (tests, CI/CD, code reviews)
- Experience with agile practices and principles
- Ability to handle change and lead technical initiatives
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with static analyzers in the development process
Applicants must be eligible to work in Switzerland without any sponsorship from an employer.