Cyber Security Engineer/ Change Manager
|Posted:||86 days ago|
Source Technology are partnering with an multi billion pound cooperation, who are athe markets leading Automotive organization in Sweden. We're looking for a Senior Security Engineer/Change manager with a mixed knowledge of Cyber Security domains and design experience.
• Fulltime - Freelance contract – 12 months
• Sweden - Gothenburg - Onsite 5 days a week
• Negotiable rates – with a great budget (based on experience)
Key responsibilities/ Ideal background:
• Minimum of 3 years’ Experience/ Knowledge of Cyber Security.
• Senior cybersecurity engineer working as facilitator and coordinator of cybersecurity management system (CSMS) implementation on product streams level.
• Working with hands on experience of performing TARA
• Work as technical and administrative interface between Cybersecurity department owning PCSMS and R&D teams who perform CS activities.
• The candidate needs to have good understanding of UNECE R155 implication in addition to ISO/SAE 21434 work products
• Technical knowledge about SW (i.e. solution for authentication or Boot loader ,..) and HW ( i.e. HSM) with regards to cybersecurity implementation is needed.