Remote work, Reunion
|Posted:||49 days ago|
|Location:||Remote work, Reunion|
One of the largest Aerospace and defence Contractors Worldwide are looking for a DevSecOps SME as part of their worldwide team.
Contract Length: 24 Months (rolling)
Location: Europe, Remote work.
Start Date: April
Rates are dependant on experience and location.
- Develop and sustain Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines for automated deployment of the highly available, mission critical cloud or enterprise platform product software for integration and test and operations
- Create scripts and templates to build development systems
- Performs analysis, design, develop and implementation activities to install, configure and maintain infrastructure, software and components in cloud platform utilizing everything as code, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC), for deployments
- Performs activities to ensure alignment of use cases and objectives with architecture and security
- Provides guidance and direction to DevSecOps developers and administrators
- Troubleshoots application deployment issues
- Research/analyze issues (such as application integration, performance etc.) and provide recommendations and resolution
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience using Agile or SAFe methodology
- Experience in deploying, administering, maintaining and upgrading one or more of these applications: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, or JFrog Artifactory, Gitlab, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc..
- Experience with automation and provisioning of cloud environments or on-prem infrastructure
- Experience implementing Azure solutions design and deployment of enterprise-scale applications
- Experience developing guidelines and best practices for cloud-oriented development & implementations including containers and container orchestration
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or chemistry
- 3+ years of experience with object oriented software development ( C/C++, Java)
- 3+ years of experience automating software builds, unit tests, integration tests, deployment, and installations using a DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience