Freelance Azure Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
|Posted:||56 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF100 - CHF110 per hour|
Source Group are working with a leading Financial Institution in Switzerland who are looking to hire a Freelance Azure Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer for a long term contract.
We are seeking an experienced CRM Developer with strong knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system and Azure Integration services. The successful candidate will be an expert in technical analysis, application design and code development, with proven hands-on experience in the implementation of MS Power Platform and MS Dynamics 365 CRM system and working with agile teams.
- Analyse business requirements and align them into information technologies with best practices
- Closely collaborate with infrastructure admins, developers, business analysts, business users and the implementation team to ensure that the requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specification
- Participate and actively contribute to design discussions with implementation partners
- Take care of configuration changes and customisation of CRM product as per the business needs
- Implement system / data integration between Dynamic CRM and other in-house business applications
- Support the testing efforts
- Design and implement CRM project GitHub CICD pipeline
- Support training materials preparation activities
- Contribute to business process optimization and system enhancements
- Actively contribute to the agile delivery of the implementation team
- Design and implement application-level security configurations
- Support license management activities
- Hands-on experience with MS Dynamics 365 CRM project implementation. Experience in developing integration applications by using Azure services, integration of MS Dynamics 365 CRM and on-premises applications
- Hands-on experience with MS Power Platform project implementation. Experience in creating customizations, business process flows and workflows for Power App and MS Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in development with Azure cloud technologies.
- Experience in developing Logic App workflows to automate processes
- Write clean, testable code using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience in working within an agile implementation team and Azure GitHub
This is a long term contract. Succesful candidates must relocate or be based in Switzerland.