- Ensure compliance with security standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Develop and update information security policies and procedures.
- Implement security measures throughout service life cycles, including third-party services.
- Evaluate and enhance security controls, aiming for automation.
- Define protection goals, objectives, and metrics.
- Conduct risk assessments and proposing risk mitigation strategies.
- Suggest process improvements aligned with organisational requirements.
- 5+ years of IT experience, with a focus on Information Security.
- Leadership experience!
- Strong knowledge of IT security technologies, architecture, and processes.
- ISO270../ COBIT
- Prior experience in developing security policies and procedures.
- Agile methodology.
- English speaking.