|Posted:||41 days ago|
|Salary:||CHF25 - CHF30 per hour|
Xplore Life Sciences are recruiting for an experienced Laboratory Technician to work for a Global Pharmaceuticals Leader based in Basel, Switzerland.
You must have existing right to work in Switzerland and be able to work full time on site in Basel.
Independent, GMP-compliant and timely planning, execution, evaluation and documentation of all assigned work occurring in the laboratory in compliance with the analysis regulations, SOP's
and safety guidelines.
Own responsibility for the processes within the laboratory group and care for the assigned work and equipment.
- Independent, timely planning, execution, evaluation, documentation and interpretation of complex and challenging work.
- Adherence to deadlines, e.g. within the framework of NOSSCE, and timely escalation in the event of foreseeable delays
- Adherence to GMP, HSE regulations
- Care, operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities -Acceptance of complex and demanding additional tasks (e.g. method transfers, development work, laboratory investigations, problem solving).
- Assumption of special tasks with additional responsibility (e.g. power user, GSU representative, cooperation in equipment qualification for new equipment/techniques, etc.)
- Independent preparation of reports (e.g. method validation, OOS, etc.) - Can instruct new employees / temporary staff ("godfather")
- Collaboration in projects
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error rate -Compliance with deadlines
- No HSE incidents
- No complaints during internal/external inspections (HSE and GMP) -Compliance with training plan
- Self-reliant working style.
- Conducts exploratory research to produce new knowledge and potential products;
- conceives, organizes, promotes, and executes ideas and plans to increase chemistry's role in and contribution to the discovery and chemical approaches to meet exploratory objectives in product discovery.
- Develops research proposals to provide a technically and economically sound basis for developing and evaluating new or improved products, synthetic methods, processes, and analytical and physical testing techniques.
- Recommends utilization of the results or changes in the scope of work or termination of projects. ~Contributes to the maintenance of laboratory infrastructure, tools & procedures;
- Provides basic experimental support & data analysis.
- Experimental methods. Adherence to Novartis policy and guidelines.
- Project & stakeholder Feedback
- Laboratory technician training
- Languages: German and English
- At least 3 years of laboratory experience (in addition to apprenticeship), sound experience in quality control or analytical laboratories
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of all common laboratory-relevant techniques or alternatively expert knowledge for special techniques
Good IT skills: Office applications, SAP