London, Greater London, South East, England
|Posted:||14 days ago|
|Location:||London, Greater London, South East, England|
|Salary:||£23500 per hour|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What to do once you've finished UNI?
How does a competitive base salary with uncapped commission sound?
How about a 6-month tailored award-winning training programme?
Still, need more? What about expenses paid for company holidays (Mykynos is next), regular team socials and incentives?
We know that stepping into your first recruitment job can be daunting, maybe it’s crossed your mind…
To be a part of a business that creates an environment for you to be successful, with great recognition with the right rewards, to work for a company and be proud?
In the 6 years we’ve been around we have won multiple awards for the past 4 years in a row from Best company, Best new agency, Workplace culture and many more.
Why SGI? Discovering your potential..
We have achieved so much in our short existence so far – jus stop and think about it for a moment.
Global office network, massive headcount growth, fast-track promotions, an amazing client base, industry awards, accreditations, highfliers trips to exotic far-flung places and so much more…it really is quite incredible.
Why is our Academy programme the best, well see below!
- Month 1 – SGI way, Candidate sourcing/qualification, lead generation.
- Month 2 – Pipeline management, managing client process, pitching solutions, basic client mapping.
- Month 3 – Managing offer process, managing extensions, closing through the process.
- Month 4 – Client networking, Proactive business development approaches, client selection.
- Month 5&6 – Performance goal setting, probation sign off.
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, SGI are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, you aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by high earnings and fast progression.
There are no ceilings, the sky is the limit and there are only 8 steps from Consultant to Managing Director. Different folks, different strokes so we have career paths for all. This means fast-track progression for fast-track performance
Why you should also consider SGI, our benefits range across social, health, and learning.
- Flexible working policy
- Extended MAT Leave
- Perks at work scheme – gym memberships, holidays, events, health care and dental
- Extra time off; Fridays afternoons and your birthday
- Team socials and SGI Fridays
- Extended Maturity Leave
- Pension scheme – it’s not obligatory
- Eye care scheme
- Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental health in recruitment speakers and forums
- Development days for personal growth
- Employee assistance programme
- Holiday rollover (4 days)
- AND SO MUCH MORE!