Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager
|Posted:||18 days ago|
We are working with a Energy & Renewable organisation in Switzerland, who are looking to hire a SOC Manager to establish a Security Operations Center (SOC)
The Manager in this role will be responsible for implementing operational procedures and overseeing security incidents.
- Develop and align monitoring and incident response measures with the organization's IT security policy.
- Contribute to the long-term development of surveillance and security system architectures.
- Manage the external provider, ensuring adherence to service level agreements.
- Coordinate incident response activities.
- Analyse security incidents, oversee remediation efforts, and handle communication.
- Monitor and integrate threat intelligence.
- Collaborate with an external provider to enhance monitoring measures and processes, mitigating cyber risks.
- Maintain monitoring dashboards and distribute internal performance reports.
- Certification or specialisation in information security is a plus.
- Minimum of a certain number of years of professional experience in information systems security and IT systems engineering/integration.
- Proven-track record establishing SOC.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, particularly in managing security aspects.
Principal Consultant / Source Group International GmbH