Senior Data Scientist
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, biostatistics, data science, biomedical informatics, or a related field, with postdoctoral experience in academia or the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Excellent knowledge of computational methods for the analysis, integration, and interpretation of multiple types of high-throughput biological data from high-throughput technologies (e.g., SNP arrays, WES/WGS, bulk RNA-seq, scRNA-seq, CITE-seq, spatial transcriptomics).
- Demonstrated experience with the application of supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods to biomedical data. Experience with the application of deep learning methods to imaging data is considered a plus.
- Excellent skills in statistical programming and reproducible research using R, Bioconductor, R Markdown, and/or Shiny. Experience with other programming languages (e.g., Python) is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with Linux command line and high-performance computing environments.
- Sound understanding of biology and immunology. Previous experience in translational research is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of English (oral and written).