Dallas, Texas, United States
|Posted:||15 days ago|
|Location:||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Salary:||£150000 per annum|
Source Group International (SGI) is looking for a skilled SOC Analyst to join a well-known tech companies Cyber Response team. This full-time opportunity is fully remote and comes with an attractive salary and benefits.
As a member of the Cyber Response team, you can expect to utilize your technical expertise to assess, contain, and remediate cyber threats. The SOC Analyst is responsible for analyzing and escalating security events and alerts to incidents. You must be able to be on call and provide support during nontraditional working hours for this role.
To give you an idea of how this SOC Analyst role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Day-to-day operational tasks related to the ongoing support of Threat Operations
- Documenting evidence throughout the incident life cycle, conducting shift handovers, escalating security events to incident response, and providing support during cyber security incidents
- Prioritization, assignment, and disposition of security incident tickets/events
- Front-line triage and response, including some containment and remediation actions such as network isolation of hosts and blocking indicators of compromise within security perimeter tools
You will need an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field and/or equivalent work experience to apply for this SOC Analyst position. You must be able to analyze cybersecurity events and incidents through training or hobby activities and possess a working knowledge of core Enterprise IT concepts (web application architectures, networking, etc). Additional requirements include:
- Experience with host-based and network-based forensics tools and analysis
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape, including different types of adversaries, campaigns, and the motivations that drive them
- Knowledge of industry-recognized security and analysis frameworks (MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain, Diamond Model, NIST Incident Response, etc)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team, and possess good communication (both verbal and written)
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please don't hesitate to apply with SGI today if this full-time SOC Analyst job in the US sounds like the right fit for you.
Source Group International – Award-Winning International Recruitment Specialists, bringing together three brands. Our group of brands is niche recruitment businesses within Technology & Life Sciences. As a business, we believe in doing better every day. It’s who we are, and it’s what unites us. The SGI mission is simple; we are dedicated to the highest level of customer service, driving sustainable improvement, and investing in our people. Our vision is to be a diverse, inclusive, and innovative organization, helping people and companies discover their potential.