The Cyber Security Ebook for Hiring in 2024
With the security of digital processes being as close to national security as it's ever been, it's time to address the major challenges of hiring in cyber security in the Benelux.
Cyber Security is one of tech's most in-demand sectors in terms of projected growth. However, there is a clear skills gap resulting in 3.5 million unfulfilled Cyber jobs projected globally (cybersecurityventures), with 4000 vacancies in Belgium alone in 2022 (OrangeCyberDefense).
Our eBook faces these hiring challenges head on. Inside "The Cyber Storm: Addressing Cyber Security Hiring Challenges in the Benelux" we provide the data and actionalbe insights needed by hiring managers to build and scale Cyber Security teams in the Benelux effectively.
Inside you can expect:
- Data led research and reports on Cyber Security in the Benelux
- Addressing the regional challenges of hiring Cyber Security in the Benelux
- Prominent Cyber Security threats tech companies should prepare for
- The impact of Cyber Security challenges on your business and customers
- Strategies and approaches for overcoming Cyber Security threats and breaches
Who this eBook is for:
- European Hiring Managers within Cyber Security
- Founders with remote Tech Teams
- Cyber Security Professionals working in the Benelux
Download your free copy now to ensure that your Cyber Security workforce is prepared for the new landscape of protocols and threats in 2024.