, United States
|Location:||, United States|
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production
- Be responsible for development of highly reliable and critical electric vehicle components
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating individual functions into the control unit
- Ensure optimization of platform software through design reviews and code reviews
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to ensure robustness of design
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++
- A proven track record of developing and delivering software for embeddeddevices or controllers
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and architectures
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- Hands-on experience with on-chip debugging tools and troubleshootingboth software and hardware
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack and familiarity with AUTOSAR configuration tools
- Experience in the field of automotive software development
- Experience with board bring-up
- Experience in developing and debugging the MCAL layer and the RTE of the AUTOSAR stack
- Experience with scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or equivalent experience
- MS preferred