Brussels , Belgium
|Location:||Brussels , Belgium|
|Salary:||0 per day|
Role: Data Support (Purchasing)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: Asap
Hours pw: 40
Duration: Long-term mission till end of 2023
Are you a Data Support professional with experience of working in procurement? Do you have previous experience with administrative and first line support?
An opportunity has arisen to join our client in Brussels in the role of a Data Support (Purchasing) specialist. You will become a member of the procurement team and help facilitate and train toward the business to ensure correct usage of the applications and the maintenance of data.
• Assist the procurement team and suppliers as a first line of support
• Maintain basic master data in SAP (suppliers, materials, services, etc)
• Follow up with the registration of suppliers in Ariba
• Process supplier’s evaluations
• Test and train (power user)
• Create and update documentation such as guidelines, intranet, newsletter, etc.
• Provide advice to users at all levels after implementation
• Communicate technical issues to BA
• Monitor functional inbox and orders toward internal customers and suppliers
Who are you?
• Experience working with SAP and Ariba
• Experience with Microsoft apps (OneNote, MS Planner, Teams)
• Experience with ticketing systems (JIRA, HEAT)
• Experience with procurement tools like Crefosprint
• Clerical, organisational, hands-on and a great communicator
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French
Interested? Want to know more? Do not hesitate to contact Dewi Jorna from Source Technology.