Microsoft Platform Engineer
|Posted:||202 days ago|
|Salary:||35 per day|
Job Title: Microsoft Platform Engineer | Azure
Rate: €30-€40 per hour
Job Type: Contract – 6 months initially
An exciting opportunity is now available with one of our large financial services clients!
They are currently looking for a Microsoft Platform Engineer | Azure to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
- Will be responsible of creating MS Teams experiences for customer meetings and ensure integrations with other teams, including collaborating and delivering joint tasks with a department developing booking system.
- Participate in daily research tasks and ensure progress of the area as a whole in order for the Team to success in executed deliverables
- Participate in evaluating, planning and executing of decommissioning of the old customer online meeting platform Adobe Connect
- Monitor our statistics, incidents and help to resolve them, investigate alerts
- Follow technology roadmap and help to develop it
- Proficiency in English and being able to communicate IT terms to business is a must have
- Experience in working with customer/user facing solutions (customer first mindset) is a must have
- Strong self-motivation and curiosity to research new things is a must have
- Understanding MS Teams policies and configuration is necessary
- Basic Azure/0365 knowledge is necessary
- Understanding PowerShell, Azure, Azure CLI is expected
- Any other development/programming knowledge is a valuable bonus
- Ability to plan, analyze the development and processes, structurally document it, adhere to the processes in a secure environment will be needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format to Ben.email@example.com